The Esplanade is Kenner, Louisiana’s premier shopping destination with over 80 shopping, dining, and entertainment options, including Target, Dillard’s, The Grand Theatre, Victoria’s Secret, 365 by Image, Love Culture, and much more! In addition to our amazing shopping choices, The Esplanade’s Food Court has delectable dining options from your favorites such as Sno Carnival and Philly Dat Up.
We are a short ride away from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport and have ample accommodations to serve your personal and group shopping needs if you are traveling from surrounding regions or here for a trip. International travelers can enjoy tax-free shopping at The Esplanade. Simply sign up at a Louisiana Tax Free Office and receive vouchers for a refund on taxes paid on any of you purchase. Top off your visit with a stop at the New Orleans favorite, Cafe du Monde, locatedon the lower level in the Dillard’s wing.
For advertising and leasing information, please see below.
Wheelchairs are available during center hours free of charge at Guest Services. A driver’s license is needed to check out a wheelchair and kept as collateral until its return. Please call 504-402-1261
Security is available for guest escorts to your vehicle, medical assistance, jumping of your car battery and other needs that might arise during your shopping experience. Security Office: 504-402-1261
The Esplanade is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. When visiting the mall, please be aware of our Code of Conduct:
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- The carry and/or use of firearms or illegal weapons
The mall is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.